- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Master of Accounting Science
- Bachelor of Science Finance
- Bachelor of Science Accountancy
- Accredited in Business Valuation (ABV)
- American Institute of CPAs
- CPA Certificate, Illinois Board of Examiners
- Illinois CPA Society
- Member, Forensics & Valuations, AICPA
- Orion International Advisors
“Management is doing things right; leadership is doing the right things." - Peter Drucker
Amit Payan has more than twelve years of experience serving as a trusted advisor to healthcare executives, helping them navigate increasingly complex and rapidly evolving challenges. During his career, he has provided financial and strategic advisory services across a broad spectrum of healthcare organizations.
Mr. Payan’s experience includes valuation and litigation support for healthcare business arrangements for mergers and acquisitions, corporate compliance, and financial reporting. He has conducted hundreds of fair market value and commercial reasonableness opinions, supported joint venture planning, and assessed financial viability and partnership terms.
Prior to joining FocalPoint, Mr. Payan was a vice president leading Coker Group’s Financial, Operations, and Strategic Advisory practice. Previous to his Coker Group position, he was a senior member of the Provider Financial Services practice at ECG Management Consultants in San Diego and Chicago. He received his Master of Accounting Science, Bachelor of Science Finance, and Bachelor of Science Accountancy degrees all from the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign.