- B.A., University of California, Irvine
- MBA, Honors, Pepperdine University
- Advisory Board, Preciado Cardiology
- Association for Corporate Growth, Los Angeles
- International Association of Investment Bankers
"If you don’t have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?” -- John Wooden
Eric Froidevaux has more than 11 years of experience in investment banking and corporate finance, focusing on advising companies on mergers and acquisitions, debt and equity capital raises and special situations.
Prior to joining FocalPoint in 2014, Mr. Froidevaux worked at CREO Capital Advisors, a Los Angeles-based investment bank, and served as Chief Financial Officer for a Los Angeles-based cardiology practice. Mr. Froidevaux received a Bachelor of Arts in economics from the University of California, Irvine and a Master of Business Administration from Pepperdine University, graduating with beta gamma sigma business honors.